Types of Fleet Insurance
Easyway Insurance Brokers specialise in fleet / transport insurance. Whether local, short haul, intrastate, and interstate operations. We have experience securing insurance for all types of fleets including vans, utes, rigids, prime movers, and both single and multi-trailer combinations.
We recognise that every business is different. Some of the areas which we concentrate are:
- Market Value Policy or an Agreed Value Policy
- 2 or 3 year new for old replacement cover
- Finance Payout in the event of a total loss
- Downtime or Business interruption cover to provide you with income while your vehicle or machine is being repaired
- Do you have any young or inexperienced drivers
- Are you carrying any dangerous or hazardous goods and the potential cost of cleaning up these goods
- Cost of cleaning up non dangerous or hazardous goods
- Activities performed at airports on the air side of the fence
- Works performed for rail authorities
- Non Owned Trailer In Control
- Dry Hire of Vehicles
- Cover for goods which are on hook and being lifted or lowered by your vehicle or machine
- Are you signing any contracts with any third party including principal contractor and suppliers which require you to cover increased exposures
- Policy structure – which is best for you – a flat premium or different excess and premium options
DEPOT / WORKSHOP / WAREHOUSE / CONTENTS
MARINE INSURANCE (CARRIER INSURANCE)
- Marine Insurance to cover the goods being carried
- Marine Liability insurance covering your liability to goods being carried
- Loss of profit to the owner of the goods being carried
PUBLIC AND PRODUCTS LIABILITY
MANAGEMENT LIABILITY COVERING:
- Statutory Liability for a breach of government acts including chain of responsibility, transport related fines and penalties
- Employment Practices covering employment related incidents such as Unfair Dismissal, Bullying, Sexual Harassment, failure to promote
- Directors and Officers Liability covering Directors and Responsible Officers for a wrongful act
- Fidelity to cover the theft of employees
- Tax Audit to cover accountants expenses
- Reputation Expenses to protect your reputation
Whilst most insurance companies base their products pricing on an annual premium, many business owners often prefer to manage cashflow with smaller regular payments. Easyway Insurance can assist with arranging the premium funding on terms that better suit your business needs.
Easyway Insurance is an Australian insurance broking business and an Authorised Representative of Resilium Insurance Broking Pty Ltd AFSL 460382. Now that’s been said, we also have 26 years experience in the insurance industry under our belt and understand insurance products and how they can change someone’s life.
Absolutely. Just like us, they are bound by a duty of care and have strict guidelines that have to be complied with. Gee this all sounds very formal but in all honesty with the decades of experience that we have, we know how to get the job done, and who to trust to take on the Risk.
When you start a policy with one of our partners, they will give us a few $ for recommending you.
General Advice is where we do not take into consideration any of your financial situation, objectives or needs. We will provide you with a minimum of two quotes for the insurance cover that you request. You will need to consider if the general advice and any relevant product is appropriate for your circumstances. We suggest that you consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relating to the product before making any decision about whether to acquire the product.